Thursday, March 26, 2009

FB, I owe you one.


HILDA SIN. Me and her go way.... back. I dunt really go to facebook (FB) that often and I dislike FB but I have to admit that it is thru FB that I found some of my closest old friends from school and I m soo thankful that I have an account there. She is now a mother of two, still as pretty as before....

SOFIA IBRAHIM. Now this picture is misleading - she isnt married. hahaha.... she is too as glam as before! She was always the one who was very particular abt her diet and her men and her studies...


---------------------------------------

I seriously hope they will not be angry that I have posted this here. :))))) Girls are like that, very fussy about how they look in pictures hahaa.... Piggy is gonna be so thrilled that I have found her two mates. Will text her tomorow.

No comments: