Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday afternoon

I had a great steamboat lunch at the Dawson's Eat.Eat. dining corner today :D The food choices were very healthy and I felt like I can eat all afternoon and not feel fat or like I am piling up fats. (Thanks peng n ah mah for the food!) Too bad Mr Tai didn't join me at the lunch otherwise he would have meet Mister Haydn - Mister Haydn has grown up so much now and getting smarter. After a hug-and-goodbye, he went for his nap :D to leave the uncles and auntie to chat with his mummy.

Next time I will prepare my pasta or meatballs - my turn.

Uncle Goh drop me at gym (mt faber) after we left the Dawson's, and I couldn't really work out.. Not sure if it was becos of the heavy lunch or becos I wasn't familiar with the gym environment... I left after an hour of simple weights. Not very productive...

2 comments:

Soo said...

Mister Haydn was a tad bummed when he woke up from his nap to find all of you gone.

You said it, I am looking forward to tasting your pasta and meatballs. :)

We had a blast. It was a delightful afternoon.

Ah Kiong said...

haha.... bummer!
u didnt take a picture of that?