Sunday, March 08, 2009

When you do come around, I won't be there no more

I have no idea what has gotten over this "friend cum neighbor". He is now hanging around young boys so much that he has already forgotten that we were friends for the longest time. I was outside PLAY doing my 'work' when I saw him and I went over to say hi, I was so shocked that his reply was as cold as ice (blue.... how ironic!). I didn't thought much at first so, I playfully poke him at his waist "Oy!?" And he replied "What?! I said Hi." and looked away.

Is getting into a priority queue at the club more important than a friend? That fucking queue line there is the way into your arrogant nose that leads you up to that superficial ass head.

I was so disappointed. This is definitely not how you should greet a friend whom you know for more than 10 years and even we hadn't know each other for that long, the least you should do is smile. I don't think I am overreacting by getting angry now and feeling really offended. I am not the sort to expect a lot from my friends but to me, this is unacceptable - because basic respect is the minimum anyone should give to his friends.

3 comments:

covantai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GiGoLo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ah Kiong said...

sorry dunt wish to open this up for comments...