Monday, March 23, 2009

Thanks to a few new friends I can now sign ABC...
:D I m thrilled! I m practicing....

--------------

BBQ was fun... I was doing some hot grilling and never tot I actually enjoy BBQ-ing. Didn't eat much but the process is very therapeutic. The last time I actually stood in front of fire and 'cook' was I think at least 10 years ago. Well, at least, I did a pretty decent job last night! Am so proud of myself. I have now advanced beyond Aglio Aglio.

--------------

RRT - Be happy. Good luck to the new job!

--------------

Four more days to Taipei.... Am gonna pack tomorrow! Cos I didn't get up til 2:00 pm today... so sleepy.

--------------

Since mum really wana get our (toilets) piping changed most likely I will have to let the contractor come and fix it up. Another 500bucks that is.... shiong arh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rrt: happiness is having coffee with a listening ear :)

幸福 幸福 幸福

Ah Kiong said...

A Caramel Machiato