Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Too eager to voice a view

Something that I have encountered recently :

Extreme View Part 1

P: I think all gay men in SG are very depressed. All gay men in SG lived in a box (hand gestured a visual square in mid air). In MY country we are all very open! But not here... it's very sad here.
Me: Oh.... (OS: nah bey.....)

Extreme View Part 2

P: We cannot deny the fact that all of us - gay men - love white people, love all white men!
Me: ..........
Another guy: I disagree.
P: NO. It's true! WE ALL LOVE WHITE MEN.... You cannot deny it. I cannot deny it. I have a white boyfriend and I think we all love white men!


I can only say that I love all my friends, white, yellow, brown, black, any colours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ah Kiong said...

Silly cow mentioned a highly confidential info in his posting so i have to delete it

kapish!

fyen said...

haha...so one kind.

Anonymous said...

U said all gay men in sg very depressed. i perhaps agree with you.... u know in sg they are sometimes shallow.. sigh...