Thursday, April 02, 2009

Taipei - Thursday


Somethings we do onboard the plane... and thats someone's precious BALLY namecard holder...

We hardly take any day flights, the view is rather refreshing

Another BALLY Bag, Cream colour... if you do see close enough, you will spot it

Sleepy eyes... I know for the next few days there won't be much sleeping...


Finally at TS Hotel! Ximenting, Han Zhong Street.
http://www.tshotel.com.tw/



Our first meal in Taipei, the curry is different from what we get in Spore but interestingly light and appetising. I think it is a good first meal to start the trip...

I see my favourite KFC from here....



A little walk around Ximen Ding... They have a rather interesting traffic system, at a cross-road, cars come from all directions and you almost dunt know where you can or cant go. At here, I saw a gay couple holding hands and they look so comfortable, I just stood there for like two seconds and I think they saw my shock face :D "Taipei 好OPEN喔!"



蔡康永! I think he is my number one gay icon in Taiwan.
http://blog.sina.com.cn/caikangyong

No comments: