Saturday, April 04, 2009

Taipei - Saturday

A marketing publicity structure inside Eslite 诚品 Bookstore - quite interesting.

On our way to the 101 building - the weather is cold, almost freezing.
This is my one favourite picture (of myself) of this trip - surprising taken by Mr Tai! haha...
Love for Caffeine

It is really a joy reading these comics - a pity i can't follow every issue... the perks of Taiwan
He look so much more energetic than me in this picture, I was almost a walking zombie already from the lack of good quality sleep and from the lack of my usual doze of home-made coffee....


After watching A*Mei concert in Taipei, I dont think I will ever enjoy myself that much anymore watching any other concerts in Sgapore. My conclusion: Singaporeans need to loosen up, alot!



Taipei Arena (臺北巨蛋)
Mini-Big Egg (小巨蛋)

Taipei Arena is an indoor sporting arena located in Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China. It is located at the site of the former Taipei Municipal Baseball Stadium (built in 1958, opened 1959, demolished 2000).

3 comments:

covantai said...

I am always a fast learner, all I need is a willing teacher. Thank god that I have the best teacher in you! The credit of taking that nice photo of you goes to you!

Ah Kiong said...

dunt be too complacent yet... yr composition still needs to improve

covantai said...

And that's where the great teacher comes in! I am so blessed :)