Friday, April 17, 2009

Amazing - NEVER judge a book by its cover

You can easily youtube this subject - Susan Boyle
And please do. To see Simon Cow's expression is already worth it!
Cant embed any videos so, here are the screen shots ....

Susan Boyle is about to sing...

Shes aspired to be the next Elaine Page....

Listening in...
And she sang....














Here are the Lyrics

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

Managed to find one embed-able video

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she reminds me of you !

so man on the outside, and so pretty and beautiful on the inside.

plus you can sing well too !

dun u think so ? huh huh huh !

Ah Kiong said...

NOW its war. I will burn all your cakes!

Anonymous said...

neh neh neh boo boo !

alot of ppl making cakes, dun burn the wrong ones hor.

covantai said...

I was very amazed and astonished when she opened her mouth to sing...she absolutely kicked all those full of themselves ass-****s to shame! I am totally impressed.

Cupooftea said...

my eyes were brimming with tears...

Ah Kiong said...

u can't be more drama :D