Saturday, October 11, 2008

Late night yesterday, I met K and J, H and F, and new couple MS and Eric after my gym. Eric isnt as 'chatty' as H and F said he is but he is really the Mr Know-Everyone. From the bosses of Mox to even The Bitch, A (!). Is that even possible? We had a drink at McD's Forum and didn't leave til 2am. We can really talk...

Woke up at only 11am this morning and I was always upset whenever I sleep late on wkends - I just dun like to waste the day away in bed, especially wkends. But, ironically, wkdays are totally different thing, I can never get up on time. haha.....

Bought these before I got home from gym just now:
Grease 2 VCD $6.95
Sister Act VCD $6.95
Sweet Home Alabama VCD $6.95
Dance of the Dragon VCD $12.90

3 comments:

Buaya said...

Ooo... Sister Act! :p

Buaya said...

You bought Dance of the Dragon??? OMG!!! You will regret man... Absolutely the worst movie ever made in cinematic history... :p

Ah Kiong said...

TSK!....