Friday, October 17, 2008

COURTS, again!

I can never understand how someone working in such a huge organization can be so bloody rude and unprofessional. I called the helpline 18002226868 to enquire for their main office number. It's not called a helpline for fun right? And ironically I didn't get much help from there. A lady picked up the phone and conveniently gave me a random number. I know how helpful they usually are so, I double checked with her if that is the correct number.

"Is that the number to the main office?" I asked. "No", "It's Bukit Timah Branch." she replied, as a matter-of-factly. "No. I asked for the main office number..." "Wait" she put me on hold. And sometimes when u get irritated, everything magnified - their holding tone is apparently, toneless, no music, just silence; how 'comforting' to know that they really look into details and they are so 'willing' to help. "It's 63097888". Again, I checked "Is this to the main office?" "It's the Mega store's number." she replied. Puzzled, and I asked, "Is the main office in the Mega Store?" "Ya." I can hear her sigh and her impatient tone.

I slammed the phone. I hope she got my point.

And oh yes, I wish she has a day as great as she had made mine to be.

5 comments:

aspen said...

wait till you have them as client...

Ah Kiong said...

They were... ah huay

And I was even doing this account at DDB. Total nightmare.

Suits bitching everyday about them, creative complaining everyday and even traffic gossip about them!

Cupooftea said...

Hahaha... Typical cheapo singapore companies. The more goods and services one consume, the more DU-LAN! :D

GiGoLo said...

Registered Office

50 Tampines North Drive 2 Singapore 528766
Tel: 6309 7888 Fax: 6784 8071

Probably this is the one ? hehehe ....

jiggly

Ah B said...

die die...i work for Courts......? die le die le...kiong, u were lookin for me right?
Erm...DID 6309 7764