Thursday, August 14, 2008

What's your problem?

I REALLY think I should quickly get my driver's license and start saving to get my own car.

Today is the second time I encounter another rude woman in the train. I was already standing at the edge of the cabin and I could not move in any further because there was this handicap guy in crutches behind me, so came this stupid woman keep on squeezing her way in - FOR GOD'S SAKE, wait another train will fucking XXX is it! When she finally got into the train, she just kept grumbling about how she was being squeezed and that it so dangerous for her to be so near to the closing door, beat that! And of cos her body continue to make way into the already packed cabin.

Me: "What's your problem? You cant see that this guy already cant stand properly and you have to keep squeezing in."

Woman: "You got see who's the last to enter of not?" she was pointing to this another stupid uncle who later made his way in infront of her. "Don't scold me. Scold the last one to come in."

Me: " Can you be more considerate or not?"

Me: "You keep pushing onto me."

Woman: "I never push you ok. People pushing me."

Me: "Fuck you lah!"

Woman: "Like woman like that, keep complaining. Man where got like that. Grumble grumble grumble... I enter the wrong door...." Made her way into the inside of the cabin passing through the handicap guy and keep on grumbling about how I have wronged her.

Handicap guy: "Can you be more considerate? I m physically disable and I m trying my best to hold on. What you want me to do? I can't move in anymore and there's a lady before me and I cant move in anymore..."

Handicap guy: "If I fall down will you be responsible? Theres a lady in front of me, I cannot squeeze in further onto her, I am a guy you know. She complain bring me to police will you be my witness? Why cant you be considerate?"

Woman: Busy defending herself.... grumble more. "Your friend scold me ok!"

Me: (To her) "I don't know him ok..." "I just find you so inconsiderate"


We reached Toa Payoh station.

Handicap guy: Moving near towards me at the door "Bro' are you alighting at Toa Payoh? If not, I need some space to move out..."

Me: "Sure... sure... i am alighting too ..."

I walked him up to the control station and he casually mentioned that this isn't the first time that he meet such inconsiderate people in public transports. He will just have to bear with it and move on in life. He is doing outdoor sales and he needs to move around quite alot.

Me: "Why don't you take the bus? MRT at these hours are very packed...."

Handicap guy: "it is the same... buses also have many funny people. They obviously see me in such condition and they will even scold me out loud."

Handicap guy: "ok you take care... bye"

Me: "bye..."


Feeling very affected when I left him, I know that I need to do a 30 minutes run at gym to get this feeling out of my system.
I probably may see him again - or, maybe not. but, I have learnt something today.

15 comments:

fyen said...

aiyoh, i read already also very anger...so suay meet this kind of people. *urgh*

Anonymous said...

can u please go get ur drivers ? been pestering u for EONS !! ..

hurhur ..

jiggly ....

Buaya said...

1 reason why I drive despite the increasing prices...

Anyway, public transport also not cheap...

Stupid women always like to complain that men should not grumble and complain like woman... Siao zhar bor....

covantai said...

I always believe in what goes around comes around. inconsiderate people will have their come-uppance one day soon.

Ah Kiong said...

Saw that guy again today at toa payoh
Think he stay there...

Didn't get to say hi to him
hmm.... Hope he is doing well.

Vincent said...

Ya, really cannot stand aunties/woman with funny behavior. It's like the world is all about her.

Soo said...

i hate taking the train for this very reason - people are so self-centred and rude. one thing that irks me: some folks just don't realize that if they don't step aside to let others out, how are they going to get in?!

driving has its own woes. trust me on that. conclusion: learn to co-exist with these people. no choice.

Ah Kiong said...

oh... these stupid aunties I can still manage... but when they start to be mean to even a handicap person - THAT I cant tolerate.

I just automatically switched to my bitch mode
ha....

Ah Kiong said...

peng and fang...
I cant access yr blogs
why?!

Soo said...

you have already been invited. again. :) this time you accept it ok? :)

Ah Kiong said...

i did.. hahha...

Ah Kiong said...

now i can go kidnap haydn

Anonymous said...

this is what we called courtesy.

as what the handicap guy mentioned,,, even he take the bus, he will still meet all funny ppls.

what can we say, this is wat a rather minority human behavior..

every day we learn different...

Gemfighter said...

*clap clap* good good good those inconsiderate morons deserve the scolding.

Cupooftea said...

The grossest behavior I ever witnessed on the MRT is a woman cutting her finger/toe nails in the train... so win right?!?!