Monday, August 04, 2008

12:16am

Read from Jason Hahn's article that his flatmate Amanda had just lost a major case she'd been working on for nearly a year... reminded me of one of mine. I've been trying to get one for close to a year and a half, didn't get it - that case eventually went to someone else consider to be a bigger player and a much higher asking rate but, a not so impressive design. Life is sucky.

Health has not been so good for me =(
A few issues which I do not want to write about right now.
Until I get my medical results.
People who know me will already know about it whereas, people who do not know me, its not that important to know about.

hmmm... is it Monday or Tuesday that you will get to see my Orchard MRT design....
Look out for it k! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay strong Joey !

Jiggly

covantai said...

Allow my nagginess to come through again, you always have me with you.