Thursday, August 21, 2008

Anna's closet

Ms Anna had tendered her resignation to radio1003. People who know me will know that I listen to 1003 throughout the day, from early morning til late night. (I am truly cheena) And I have always love her voice and the way she carry herself, no one I find so far is able to level her competence on radio. Am sad that she had to move due to health reasons but, I am sure it's for the better.

Got me thinking. This year my health hasn't been that great as well. Maybe I should also go on a break from work stress and my blood sucker boss. Already a few signs showing... Or do I wana wait til' it's too late?

http://blog.omy.sg/annalim

5 comments:

covantai said...

Of course health is most important.

Soo said...

take multivitamins. eat lots of anti-oxidant rich food like fruits and veg. they help to fight the radicals in your body. and these radicals can raise hell in your body.

and... don't go to bed so late. from 11pm to 2am daily is the period when the body repairs and heals.

and of course, stay active. :)

most importantly, don't smoke lah.

Ah Kiong said...

I quit liao la... since a year ago

Soo said...

really? congrats!! how did you quit? give chris some tips when you see him again. :)

Ah Kiong said...

Chris smokes? .... I didnt know
Well I just gave up. Over a day.