Tuesday, July 07, 2009

You are so low.

This idiot today from Equity is the second most irritating person I have ever met during an interview. All full of himself. w/o even a proper greeting, he just sat there, like an elephant, too heavy to move a inch. Not even a handshake. Nevermind. And thru'out the entire meeting, there was no smile, nor comments - good or bad. The only conversation we had was brief and unpleasant. He doesn't listen, and nor was he even interested to hear from me. His statements were biased and to certain extend, silly. No, stupid. I had wanted so much to just stand up and leave. But I didn't and I m glad I didn't, otherwise I would look really unprofessional – and he wasn't worth having me presenting myself that way.

I do learn one thing today : When the chemistry is not there, nothing else matter.

"You obnoxious insecure old-timer, it is people like you that make the local creative industry so painful and distasteful."

3 comments:

said...

蔡健雅 already sang in 陌生人

"...当我了解不爱了 连回忆都是负荷..."

covantai said...

Big hugs

Unknown said...

You did the right thing, not letting yourself upset over a lowly creature who has no basic manners.
All the best for your other interviews. ;->