Saturday, June 07, 2008

Been feeling tired, maybe it's work

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I am on my own -> so I will usually go to the gym. Except maybe Fridays, because well, it's FRIDAY - being that last day of the week, I sometimes wana give my body a break and not go gym; maybe have a drink with friends or have dinner. Depends.

Certain Tuesdays and Thursdays -> I will head to gym too, if I am not dating - but these are 'rest days' so mostly light cardios and light weights.

Very briefly that's a summary of my after-work schedules. I really dislike talking about my work-outs because I find that really hardcore and I don't think I am - I just like to run, and of cos eventually look presentable :)

Saturdays -> My pat-tor day, and that's usually in the evening. In the morning, I go work out. Again. Usually Saturday work-out is at Yishun. (Toa Payoh is mostly weekdays because that's nearer to work) This evening, I am watching Nardia with my Shan Cai. Haha...

Sundays -> My rest day. After work-out, I go home and finish up my left over work which sometimes I will bring back home. Sad.

Hmm... I wonder at the rate I am heading gym, why is my spare tyre not gone!?
GO AWAY!

2 comments:

Cupooftea said...

hey I like your new look. As for your spare tyre, the equation is obvious. CAnnot skip Friday lor!! hahaha...

Ah Kiong said...

Yupz! Blue. My fav color! Other than White, Black, Grey, Red, Pink, Orange, Gold...etc

I think someone's not skipping only her Fridays for Yoga - probably have not even started her regime eversince in Prague! HOR......?