Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've tired...

I m a little upset at someone recently.


It's really not that I intentionally avoid you or didn't wana chat with u on msn but I just have been really busy and busy settling some issues at the moment. Which these issues are extremely important to me. ( I knw "we all have our own issues" - YOU have had all your issues all these time and people around you had tried their best before to help you with them. I KNOW. U are done with your issues.) So its MY time to have MY space.

You "dun understand why we established msn in the first place when I dun wana chat". PLEASE. You cant come into my life after like 10 years and expect me to do what - pretend that we are best friends? Many people choose to just keep their silence but I am not them, I will speak up - like it or not. It's time you learn to deal with me. I think I already did what i can the best way i knw how. Be appreciative. For a start you have no rights to msn me those craps.

Trust your friends (or rather, people you consider friends to begin with) a little more, believe that they really have their own lives over here in Singapore. Of cos some harsh words were exchanged and I really duno how to rectify that. BUT I shall leave it as that. I think it's better for us that way. Enough damages done (words can be so bloody sharp).

[No comments will be published on this entry. Read for fun and let's move on with our lives.]

No comments: