Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dear Diary...

(1) I seriously feel like a pig now.............. the buffet dinner @ Raffles Hotel Bar and Billiard Room was enjoyable, not fantastic but OK. [ I m glad to finally meet cupid after like ......... a long time.... ]

(2) 謝謝你告訴我 記得的故事 。

(3) I had my haircut today at Ngee Ann City, Chez Voug #05-15. Thanks to Thomas, I feel so cool now. Love your cut. And, I will be back again. [ And yes, I do wish I can do something to help ah wee....... ]

(4) Diana Ser was beside me at the salon. Damn! I didnt have the guts to even say hi and tell her how much I really like her work.

(5) Today I received the biggest compliment of my life - I shall not say what that is - cos I dont think I'm worthy. But, Hey! U made my day Bud'

(6) I pray for you everyday to have a smooth day at work, hon.

(7) Diet tomorrow liao lah :(

3 comments:

covantai said...

Very very sweet of you to pray for me daily. :)

Anonymous said...

second time the buffet doensnt seem so good liao. maybe we all ja-lat with the dishes.

no more buffets !!

im going to try going weekday vegeterain for a month .. hehe

giggly

Buaya said...

Such good life... So envious...