Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First night @ Taipei


I had a really bad headache once we touched Taipei... Sigh. We were staying at TS Hotel along Han Zhong street [ Ideal location - Thanks to Han for arranging most of the logistics]. We had been allocated room 308 - the 'Heart' room hahahaha! Cosy and clean (well, at least inside the hotel it is clean...) Although my headache was killing me I still managed to join the rest of them to Ximenting for the night scene... I couldn't even eat so, dinner was chocolate Pocky and mineral water from 24hour provision store. They were all enjoying their Korean set dinner... while I pathetically looked on. oh well ... I popped in two STRONG panadols and luckily I was soon getting better. Ximenting reminds me of some Japanese fashion streets, only with chinese neon signages and loads of young energetic kids in their teens hanging out. Of cos I saw my favourite fried chicken universal big brand - KFC! "Must try, must try...." We didn't walk around much maybe because we were all rather tired from the 4 hour flight so we headed back to our hotel rooms. After a quick check-check plan-plan we decided to meet in the morning to go Jiu fen after the complimentary breakfast. Headache gotten better ....

4 comments:

Cupooftea said...

aiyo, like ah peh like dat... what is a 4 hr flight!?!? and why is your pix so pixelated?? tsk, tsk, tsk...

Soo said...

cookietrain, go and try flying to america - 26 hours flight (inclusive of 2 layovers).

would that kill you? ;)

covantai said...

you made the pictures looked so nice :)

Anonymous said...

aiyoh,,, what are u all eating???? look so tasty.....tai tai,,, you really put on weight ler.....LOL