Thursday, January 18, 2007

You know wat I REALLY despise?

(1) People who always have a motive/reason for being overly nice to you all of a sudden - reason: they need a favour.
(2) People who all of a sudden wana buy you dinner - reason: they need a favour.
(3) People who all of a sudden wana catch up - reason: they need a favour.

I actually respect you more if you can just come straight to the point and ask for my help.
IF I think I can help, I might. But if you try to play the mind game, the answer is a definite NO.

9 comments:

Buaya said...

I understand... That's why when they come I ask what they want first...

Anonymous said...

How kiong, I wanna buy you dinner can? :P

Shake Trees said...

biasa la tu. ppl wan u then they come to u, like ur customer service or wat. i got plenty before n i just got 1 yesterday. just ignore. wat frens we got eh. but i think u ah kiong cai is a nice guy.

fyen said...

er, have the free dinner first, then say no to the favour? heh..heh... :-)

Ah Kiong said...

if jeff is reading this - I am not refering to u har! I knew u wana sell me pineapple tarts liao - I will be prepared :D hhahaaaaa.....!

Buaya said...

LOL! I also got a friendly MSN message from Jeff... I just asked him whether it is abt CNY goodies... LOL!

Ah Kiong said...

not about him la
hahaha!

Anonymous said...

somtime i also got all this before. quite difficult to say no to them. Mayb is wat we have in this practical world.......

Ah Kiong said...

I said NO loh
dun care la
to these people ... no need give face one