Thursday, January 25, 2007

RAIN

No, I wont spend that much $ just to see him live at the Rain's Coming World Tour but I am a fan :) Not obsessed but, I do have his music in my nano - at constant replay! haha... His success is almost like fairytale, and I always like the poor-boy-make-it-good kinda gimmick - yes, it's probably half true half marketing strategy but it works. His cute slitty eyes add to his appeal, at least for me. I realised I have a soft spot for slitty eyes. So, that explains...

3 comments:

Buaya said...

Explains your 9 years ah? :p

Rain looks cute adn have a good bod... I like... Hahaha... But I will also not pay to see him!... :p

Constant replay not obsessive meh? :p

covantai said...

I also got slitty eyes, right? kekekeke

Ah Kiong said...

i never go wait for him at airport :D