Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WOMEN!

You know how some women walk
swinging their arms at full length and strength?
I think that their way of saying
"Keep off my way!"
And when their arms hit you
they jus throw you a vicious "TSK!"
I mean, DUH?!

To that silly girl
at the train station jus now
Didnt mean to bump into u like that
who call u walk so indecisively... haha!
(dun mistaken I try to eat yr beancurd)
hohoho....

Sometimes bosses can be a pain in yr ASS!
Especially lady bosses
Not all but MOST.
From my own experience, they are always the one who asked me to do
the weirdest things...
Text my colleague when he is having fever
Relay messages
wah lau
I not yr secretary leh
You wan, you do that yourself AUNTIE!

4 comments:

Gemfighter said...

Hahah, I can't agree with you more (raise hands and legs in agreement) with what you said about how women walk......they say women are worse drivers....I think they are worse 'walkers' as well.

Arms swing wise....could it be they have to do so in order to balance part of their body assets? hmmm...

Other than like your mentioned gal who walk indecisively, they like
to 'e' brake while walking too and just like you said it, they will "tsk" you mercilessly even though it's really not your fault.

Ah Kiong said...

popiah , poor us...


jus stating my own encounters
my other female friends
dont get offended har

some gay men can be a pain too
fair?
hahaa....

Anonymous said...

totally!!! tsk, tsk, tsk :P

Buaya said...

Pain in your ass, Kiong? Haha... :p

But women ate like that lah... Anyone who bumps into them are treated as potential molesters... I accidentally stepped on a girl's toes when she suddenly do an e-brake and turned... Guessed what she did after I apologised? Yup, gave me a loud 'TSK!' and followed by a long hard stare... So irritating!... tsk!!