Saturday, October 28, 2006

Chen Peter + Ling Zhi + Survivor

Woke up at 715am today and immediately I promise myself that I would need to leave home before 8am
Of cos I didnt make it :P
As a result still late for work - 915am
Not so bad la

It was a bit of a shock when I heard over 933
Ling Zhi is leaving radio
:(
The ONLY reason I listen to that station is cos
of her...
Now I have absolutely no reason to do so now
:(
Somehow she just remind me of Yuan Qing


There's Survivor tonight
MUST go back before 11pm to watch it
So many cuties...

kevin asked me along to watch Chen Peter at Esplanade
So of cos, I said yes...
So Survivor got to miss
But it was worth it

1 comment:

Buaya said...

Ling Zhi leaving?? Aww... She is good man... :/

I had been late for work for almost a month liao... :|