Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I woke up late today and so I took a cab to work... When I was just about reaching OT, I changed my mind and asked the cab driver to drop me at Shaw House instead, I thought since I have time I wana get breakfast from McDonald's. I spotted a cheque on the walkway so I picked it up - it was a $15,000 crossed cheque... Looking around to make sure that it's not one of the Gotcha tricks and no hidding cameramen, I still was kinda wonder what I should do with it... As I flipped it over, I saw the bearer's mobile scribbled behind so I called... Not until an hour later that the bearer finally return my call...

A Hokkien speaking uncle was on the other line and we quickly made arrangement for me to pass him the cheque. He would drop by OT and collect from me... When I finally met him at the ATM machine right outside the supermarket, he looked really pleased. He looked like he is in his late 50s, very proper in his executive dressing. Immediately he handed me his namecard and I quickly passed him his cheque. Still speaking to me in Hokkien, he thanked me again and I left in a rush to get back to office to continue my work.

When I looked at his namecard, I saw that his designation is Executive Chairman of a Logistic firm. Hmmm... boss says I should try to give him a buzz again few days later and see if we can introduce our services to him as I didnt get to pass him my card and maybe get to do some projects with him...

Let's see... :)


We will all be having a celebration for Queen BOBO tomolow ~ well, Happie Birthday!!!!!

11 comments:

covantai said...

Well done, honey!

Buaya said...

Rich old man ah... Ask him if he is gay and introduce... Haha... :p

Anonymous said...

all the hokkien vulgarities while making out in bed !

woohoo ! such a turn on !

covantai said...

chey, don't need rich old man to spew hokkien vulgarities. I am also extremely conversant and vulgar in hokkien wat.

Anonymous said...

different mah, your lovely vulgarities are all reserved for cheechee.

i have no one to "hurt" me with hokkien vulgarities ..

BOOHOO ! Sad Sad !

Drama .. Drama ...

Ah Kiong said...

PLEASE dun utter nonsense in my blog !

Buaya said...

LOL!! This is good... Cheechee... :p Hahaha...

fyen said...

wei cheechee...[lol...]
if your boss get biz from that uncle, make sure you get a cut okay.

Anonymous said...

wah lao ... i think i sure die very the soon.

covantai said...

how can use hokkien for sweet nothings?! so obiang. cheechee also learn his hokkien vulgarities from me ley..

Ah Kiong said...

FANG I will make sure i get at least 20%...of printing AND concept fee!

SI GIGOLO! U DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TELL ADAM TO SHUT U UP.