Sunday, July 02, 2006


Here's eddy - Nice pic right? (Think I would give Chris a run for his $ with my digi cam... LOL... Kidding!) Drop by eddon just now .... didnt get to chat with Brandon (Alo Da jie!) Had dinner at chinatown market... YUMMY! Next time I will have my favourite Yam Pot! [ To that chinaman : I really didnt meant to embarrass you but you shouldnt have cut my queue. You make me du lan first. And I was in a really lousy mood, bad timing I guess. ]


Getting my much needed dose of hard sugar! German blend coffee, Ole ole cake and Blackforest ... Still thinking about it ... Gotta really watch what I am stuffing myself with these days!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

talking about chinatown. you remember the "hey, you dropped your purse" incident ?

haha . that was funny. good thing for the guy you never go bi-a-tch him. giggles

Ah Kiong said...

drop yr head! SI GIGOLO

covantai said...

Aiyah! y u always choose such ugly pictures of mine? I told u numerous times, I want to be an idol! Pls choose better pics next time otherwise I can never be idol material.

Ah Kiong said...

ugly meh...?

Buaya said...

Not ugly lah, covantai... Looks good leh... Yummy... :)

Anyway, so envious... can go enjoy enjoy like tai tais...

Ah Kiong said...

^.^

Buaya said...

Bring me along leh, next time... :p

Err... But hor, I may disgrace your group of tai tais... :/

Ah Kiong said...

its just me and him la...
no group

Buaya said...

Ooo... Then I will really be disturbing... No? ;p

Ah Kiong said...

no la ... hahahahaa!