Saturday, May 06, 2006

豬你生日快樂!


I can still remember very clearly now that one Sunday (or Saturday) morning getting all dressed up, by mum. And not knowing whatever the occassion was ... we walked to the nearest photo developing shop near home and took this picture. I hated the starched pants and the neat polo t-shirt, and I was very close to bursting out in tears :) I would love to have that big buckle belt back, and the big boots! LOL...

At 32, I still love polo t-shirt... and kinky straight pants, LOW-CUT please.

6 comments:

Soo said...

very nice photo, your mom has good fashion sense! eh, it would be so nice if you dress yourself like that, very retro-chic leh. :D

Anonymous said...

and dont forget the gel in the hair!!! :-D
fy

Ah Kiong said...

yes mommies!

Cupooftea said...

ermm.. why am I one-eyeliner????

Ah Kiong said...

-.- need i say more? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»