Sunday, October 11, 2009

"World peace"


There were many occasions where I had either read abt Ris Low or hear abt her, on press, on tv or on radio - she disgusts me. I do pity her but I m sorry, she is just so irritating. i m glad that the new replacement is someone much more worthy and intelligent.

Yahoo website:
The new beauty queen said she’s just a regular girl.
She said: "I do not have any convictions or criminal records I enjoy travelling, baking and participating in various sports activities. I’m a good girl." (Pic above)


Yes, yes, e new replacement is a bitch but hey i rather someone bitchy then someone stupid to represent e country. Til today I am still very puzzled by wat the judges saw in Ris Low and who are the panel of judges.... Simply amusing.

4 comments:

covantai said...

While Ris is definitely a joke, but at least she had managed to "revive" a "merchandise" that has seen it's interest from "boomz" in the 90s to zilch in the last 10 years. So by that measure, she is "someone" to be reckoned with! hahahaha :)

Winnie Tan said...

read this, the one-liner comment at the end of the article cracks me up! :F http://www.divaasia.com/article/5535

Ah Kiong said...

why

Cupooftea said...

"MDIS is a good school to enroll in. There is so much free time to join beauty pageants." ;F