Thursday, August 13, 2009

真真假假

Due to the recent internet issue i cant seems to upload pics so I had to post my texts first...
Finally I can upload the pics so, here's putting images to my thoughts:



She has EQ of a 1000.



The reason why a lot of people are so caught up with the truth is because they cannot let go. They are just painfully hanging on to it (reads: The truth, their beliefs... etc).

"人生中 需要讲真话吗?
好多时侯 我都没讲真话 因为人生短短 开心就好
只要没有伤害到任何人"

For me, over the years, I no longer need to know the truth of everything in life. It is so intangible, so vague, so self-indulging; I choose to live in a lie.

9 comments:

said...

"我都没讲真话" in english is "i'm not speaking the truth"

meaning #1: i take the literal meaning of "我都没讲真话" and believe that you are not speaking the truth. hence i cannot believe a word u say.

meaning #2: but because i cannot believe u anything u say, it also means that i cannot believe "我都没讲真话" as well.

so is this entry about u not speaking the truth true or not?

Cupooftea said...

har?...

Ah Kiong said...

RRT is afterall RRT - deciphering my thoughts to such extend...

That's like a double meaning to it isnt it? haha...

如果你相信我的这句话,那"我都没讲真话"其实是个谎言
所以我不就是个只讲真话的人吗?

GiGoLo said...

so chim.

i'll stick to the married man @ 91.3fm : 真的吗 ? 真的!!!

Cupooftea said...

i know i put on weight... more flabby... and new fine lines...

ISIT?ISIT?

said...

才怪!

Ah Kiong said...

Win: Weight? I didnt even notice....
U are as slim and pretty as before. 真的!

Cupooftea said...

Haha... you are so goddam lying!!!

Ah Kiong said...

AH-BUT-THEN?