Friday, May 01, 2009

I am just answerable to myself and nobody else

I have tendered my resignation, AGAIN! But this time round, I don't wish to change my mind, I want to stick to my plan, and that's to leave the shit-hole. I have been putting my own interests on hold for way too long, and being me I have little patience for issues unresolved. Now finally I am free and feeling light on my head. Be happy for me because I am so happy for myself; I have so much I wanna do and this will be a start.

7 comments:

Winnie Lim said...

Yay for cheechee! Fully support your decision. :) Life is short, one day on your deathbed you may realise that a happy life > lots of money in the bank.

Ah Kiong said...

For a second, I tot u meant
"a happy life -> lots of money in the bank"
that wont be the ah lim i know who will write that :D

I hope we will both be happy and find the pot of gold at the end of our rainbows.

加油

said...

2mths of celebrations! hooray!

Anonymous said...

ok i m happy for you. I support ur decision as long as u are happy. =]

covantai said...

As always, you have my unwavering support! Jiayou!

Cupooftea said...

finally! :)

Ah Kiong said...

ya ya ya .... so by the time u r back hopefully I m outta there!