Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cheena Haircut

I am always very adventurous w trying new hair stylists, a tad TOO adventurous sometimes hahaha... but todays proven that my Dont-Try-U-Wont-Know method does work. Wanted to go bck to one of my usu stylists, BUT she apparently had ran off / disappeared into thin air owing her rentals to the shop (yes, I KNOW!!!!!scary...) Of cos Queen Bobo called me to say that the rumor isn't true. So either Lion is exaggerating, again! or Bobo is lying. Haha... dunt care la.
So, I had my haircut at TPY central today. It was raining cats n dogs so, I tot I shld get my haircut first and hopefully by the time i m done, the rain will stop, then i can make my way to gym. I walk around TPY central looking... and looking... and I finally decided to try this one small little shop looking very run down and very unkept. My criteria is actually very str8forward, I wanted a guy to cut my hair and there mustn't be a long queue already, and of cos the price must be right lah. If i m prepared to pay a bomb I may as well go back to Thomas at Ngee Ann City. He is charging now $55, Director's cut. (!!!)
As I went inside, the one cutting for me happened to be a China man (frm his accent). I have never try to xplain my vanity needs in mandarin before so I was surprised at myself that I could very clearly deliver my msg to him haha... Initially worried that he didnt get me, BUT he DID!
The end result was more 'interesting' then I had expected so, I m sure that I will be going back there again. And, guess wat, it was only $16 (w/o wash).

1 comment:

covantai said...

Your new cut does made your face looked sharper. :)