Monday, November 24, 2008

lion du lan liao

Kiong: angry ...
Lion: with?
K: wth a stupid hawker
K: so damn rude
L: ha ha...? let go lah.
L: just spread the word around.
L: then let go.
K: i bought a butterfly keuy from him n he jus thro it on the glass top
K: so angry i dump it into the rubbish bin
K: to remind myself wat a shitty experience n never buy fr there again
L: at east coast the other day, my mum wanted to eat beef noodle... i went to queue, I'm the 3rd person. then wait wait wait... 30 minutes later, he cook 1 bowl for the guy in front of me... behind me, from no queue until long long queue...
L: he just waiting for the queue to form...
L: i also angry, so when he asked what i want, i just walk off.
K: 30mins?
K: u kiddin
L: not kidding. cos my mum wants to eat, i dun mind the queue. but it was too long... and the stall has 3 people... all just standing around doing nothing... just waiting for the queue to get longer.
L: cos in east coast, the longer the queue, the more people will want to queue to buy the food...
K: was he even cookign at all?
K: or even pretend to cook
L: not cooking... all 3 just standing in the stall talking... wash a few bowls...
L: arrange the meat here and there... generally just waiting... cos every now and then, the cook will look at how long the queue is.
L: then when the queue has like 20 over people, then he start to pick up his laddle and throw some noodles into the water.
K: u never ask have to wait how long
L: i didn't ask lah.
L: at first i was just playing my phone, then realise why so long, then i notice what they are doing.
L: then just before me, i call my mum... i shouted very loud... "what else do you want to eat???? They take 30 minutes to cook 1 bowl of noodles!!!" i faced the queue and shout
L: then, my turn, i say i dun want to eat anymore.? then behind me, got a few customers also walked away.
K: wah u as hot temper as me
L: i dun.
L: you throw away... so wasteful...
K: can i blog this?
L: YES!!!
L: it's the beef kway teow stall at east coast!
L: hawker centre... with RED logo
K: ok ok
L: blog IT!!!
L: ha ha... you must blog it all down okay?
K: ok ....

1 comment:

Cupooftea said...

I MISS BEEF NOOODLES!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D