Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I m so nice to have dedicated one full entry for birthday boy, and he is doesn't even read my blog

L's birthday coming.... hmmm... his birthday gift is one of the toughest to buy. He is not into clothings that much, and even if he is, I have no clue of his taste for clothes. I think I know his taste for men better.

He likes home improvement stuffs so maybe get him a video of Oprah's candle making segment or 101 ways to clean your bed sheets to making it feel crisp! or How do you make the perfect welcome flowers and jam basket for your new neighbour... etc. Hahaha.....! Or buy him a jamie oliver cook book so he can do more cookings for us. Haha.. I am evil.

Well, happy birthday bro' ... Thanks for being there when I needed a drink buddy, middle of a work week.

2 comments:

covantai said...

Yes, happy birthday too!

Anonymous said...

can i have one post for each year of my bday ? you only need 16 posts ... hehehehe ..

jiggly