Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's already July...

I've not been able to really update my blog - seeking forgiveness fr my bloggy =P
There's been work... pat tor... gym, busy slimming down... work... pat tor... blah blah
(Noticed that my complexion isn't as good as before - need more Estee Lauder, night repair serum! haha And of cos, some rest sleep and rest!)

Few nights ago, I have a wonderful stay at Merchant Court - and below are just my comments:
1. Bed - Really bad! it is too soft. ★
2. Cleanliness - ★★★★
3. Facilities - There's gym + pool + ice dispenser outside the room, right at the door. Just a little disappointed that they didn't place in toothpastes and tooth brushes. ★★★★
4. Service - So-so. Seriously, they don't smile enough. By Swissotel hotels' standard, I am giving only ★★.
5. Food - At the lobby cafe, their durian paste is very famous. And, always very comforting. Good. But the other food is normal. ★★★
Overall - ★★

@ Work
I m looking forward to giving my friends a treat - Thanks for the intro uncle Jeff! wink!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

should save most of ur money for rainy day.

but have to treat ur darling for sure ! hehehe ...

giggly

Ah Kiong said...

its affordable la...
i got Feed@ Raffles card

Cupooftea said...

treat me leh.

Ah Kiong said...

Ms Tan, u still wan to eat!
better not.

Ah Kiong said...

Ms Tan, u still wan to eat!
better not.