Tuesday, April 15, 2008

She's one gan cheong spider who simply love to squeeze the last drop of blood out of you

(phone conversation)
Boss: CK, you NEED to work Saturday and Sunday to finish up this XXX project. VERY urgent. You know one.
Me: why. No.
Boss: Then how!
Me: I duno.
Boss: We have xxx xxx xxx projects and yyy yyy yyy projects... all due to print in mid month! And I already brief you on this new pitch that we have lined up for next Monday! You HAVE to work weekends to get them done!
Me: I am already max-ed out. How can I still do this project B on top of what I already have?!
Boss: That's why you need to work weekends!
Me: No lah. That's not fair. I need to rest you know.
Boss: Silence (OS: You think I care?)
Boss:Then how you tell me.
Me: Get freelancer to work on it? I duno... How can I do the pitch and still take up this project B! Impossible.
Boss: OK. Then I will get freelancer to help with one project. You CHOOSE which one you want to do - project B or the pitch!
Me: Silence (OS: FUCK YOU LAH!)
Me: whatever lah.
Me: I don't care lah.

No comments: