Tuesday, January 01, 2008

She was around 19 when she had me and her lover was a married man- an alcoholic - already had five kids, not sure if they were then in Singapore or Malaysia. Being a single mother I guess the best would be to give me away and apparently I was to be adopted by another business man whom his wife couldn't conceive but he changed his mind due to some administrative reasons. And then ... a close family friend, auntie Hong, who is also Michael's mum, recommended my parents to this single mother and that's how my parents adopted me instead.

My mum had just had a miscarriage then and when she discovered that she may not have another child again, she and father adopted me.

Take a listen, recommended by bobo:

11 comments:

covantai said...

There is always a story behind every issues. Your parents who brought u up are noble and wonderful people. What had happened had happened, let bygones be bygones. Hugs..

Cupooftea said...

Nice words Danny :)

Anonymous said...

life has its twists and turns and full of surprises... i am sure you have been loved all these years, that is more important. i dun know how you are feeling now, i am trying to imagine myself being in your shoes... i am sure you will sort out your feelings nicely. or maybe nothing needs to be sorted out really. take a step at a time. :)

denise

fyen said...

lost for words...
**HUG**

covantai said...

Ooooo.....paiseh paiseh :)

Ah Kiong said...

denise : i m ok ... yes nothing much needs to sort out :)
fyen : i m ok :P

Soo said...

it doesn't matter if you are adopted. what is important is that you are loved and very well taken care of. just look at your chubby cheeks! haha... :D

Ah Kiong said...

wah lau ....... do i have chubby cheeks!!???

Cupooftea said...

Spot on Peng!! Kiong does have a pair of chubby cheeks :D What else can that be but evidence of love?!?!.. hahaha...

Unknown said...

You have told me before that you have long suspected that you are adopted. It is good that you have finally gotten evidences and comfirmed it. Knew that you are not really bothered by it. Just want to say, your parent are really wonderful and I know you will love them just as much no matter what. ;->

Ah Kiong said...

now ... now... i got new posts already
please go post comments THERE!

we r not discussing my weight here. period.