Sunday, February 11, 2007

Recently some friends commented that I am the easiest guy to get along with and I befriend almost EVERYONE (with the exception of a few, cannot name names lah. But I m sure these people know who they are) Honestly I didnt take it well at first ... for some reason I felt that they were close to accusing me of being a fake. People who know me way back, before I even met my bf -- like my dearest classmates, some of whom are reading my blog occassionally, saw me through school and my BMT (... I can still remember they got me my favourite KFCs at my Parents' Visiting Day...) -- they definitely didn't see me as Mr Popularity then, or maybe even now! hahahhaaaa..... I m the one slamming drawers middle of the class OR rudely changed the radio to MY preferred station (yes winnie?) OR always the spoilt brat, yes I was everything but Mr.Everyone's-Best-Friend. I guess over the years, some freaky positive energy overpowered me and transformed me into what I am today, made me into what I am really not.

Quite sad. Probably like what Bobo always say, "Joe, it's age!"

6 comments:

covantai said...

Maybe it's because my fakeness rubbed off on you, that's why you became what you are today? But it's nothing wrong being "all-rounder", friends are meant to be made, but exert caution when come to true good pals. So no need to blame age or anything for that matter, so long you are happy with your choices, it's good enough!

Anonymous said...

You are far from easy-going lor.. well, so am I. But I guess we have both mellowed and can even eat from the same table now! :-D
**the fussy temperamental duos**

Anonymous said...

hee ... Mr Congeniality. :)

Tim

Ah Kiong said...

Really cant recall any bad blood between us leh
hahhaha...

jus remember most of my tempers were vent on uncle goh. Our Mr. Forgiving : )

Anonymous said...

astro: Joe is a nice guy la..

Buaya said...

Yes... Super nice... :p

Jeff says he dun like to meet new people but now good friends with Joe... :p