Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tis" the season ....

After like two days of mad rush at work I am finally having my leaves :)
Appreciate Fang and Daniel's help. Please remember to bill lao ban for the extra hours at "premium rates"!

22 Dec 2006 (Anniversary Day):
Dinner was great at Mirama ~ Complimentary from Mr Tai :)
Never tasted such excellent Sashimi ~ tender and juice, total freshness! Must go again.

23 Dec 2006:
It's an annual ritual for us to celebrate xmas on our own and I always prefer Christmas at home (SG) :) I'm of those who enjoy the lights, and bells gets me in the mood... Had a enjoyable stay out ... Again, complimentary from Mr Tai :) AND the bear...

24 Dec 2006 Xmas Eve:
Nice catching up with Lawrence and Jimmy ~ RISK is interesting ... hahaha...
Alan is a cool dude! Hope to see him again...
Happy Birthday Vincent :D HUGZ!

This week Mum's helping me with the painting so, what I need to get now are the paints ~ Lavendar she's chosen and Latte Cream for the living room, my choice :D Targeting two days to get all done and the rest of my leaves are for ME! It's me time, for once.

*+*+ Merrie Christmas +*+* for those who enjoy/believe in Christmas
Happy Holidays for those who simply needed that rest after a year of hard work.

Note : Eragon is awesome. Go catch it!

4 comments:

vince said...

Ah Kiong, just like to wish you Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2007 :)

plus enjoy the painting at home ok :)

cheers

covantai said...

Always my pleasure so long u enjoyed yourself :-) Besides bear, there are also other gifts hor. Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary!

Buaya said...

Awwww.... Sooooooo sweet!!! :)

Enjoy your year end break!! :)

Happy holidays!! :)

Ah Kiong said...

YES I know got many other things too ....



thanks Vince...