Saturday, November 18, 2006

Yes Christmas is near ... It is exceptionally noticable this year because for the first time office is right in the heart of Orchard Rd.




It is coming to 10 months soon - time flies ... So far, I have tonns of complaints and very slight work satisfaction but, thats good enough for me, at least for now.

Soon I will have to start planning for gifts and if you dun get one - don't kill me - I don't earn enough to even get a new doggy bed for my ah pui! Anyway a new one, he may not like. So save the cash.

Well, I have made plans for eve of Eve liao - hehee - secret!
And call me KS but I have also applied leaves for Jan 2007 already.
Bobo too is clearing his block leave, he is going HK and Taiwan, rich leh that Queen.

3 comments:

Buaya said...

So lucky, you all... I have to work... That's my peak period... :(

Hey, I want a gift! :p

Ah Kiong said...

You get wat for me first?

Justikanz said...

Hee... What you want? Something special and kinky? :p