Friday, June 23, 2006

Guess I will stay off curry puffs for a LONG time!


See wat I found inside my curry puff which I bought from an indian stall this morning - a broken piece of porcelain about 1.5cm long! I just feel so fortunate that I had not swallow that down, cannot imagine what kind of damage that piece of shit would have done if I had. Usually I would be the sort to immediately exercise my consumer's rights to whatever extend it takes but this time I didnt, it was not necesssary to even bother to take it out with the hawker - My lady boss suggested that I call MOE right away. And I did.

Of course, the response I got from MOE was just as shocking - they will "carry out a necessary investigation" well, let's see.

Just be ultra careful when eating out!

12 comments:

Soo said...

OMG, the piece of porcelain is so huge! where is the indian stall located? name of the stall? let's boycott it.

heng ah, you didn't swallow it.

Ah Kiong said...

ORCHARD TOWERS
BASEMENT FOOD COURT


But I had actually eaten one potato mash ball and one curry puff liao... Only found this in the second curry puff >:(

Buaya said...

Kiong... Not MOE lah... Env... MOE is Ministry of Education... I thought you bought from their canteen...

Luckily, that piece of porcelain did not cut your mouth or something... Else will be painful! And not to forget cannot kiss or blow after that... :p

But you are lucky...

I had found pubic hair... Or armpit hair... Both equally disgusting lah... :/

covantai said...

U should complain to NEA. If they do nothing, then write in to STOMP. go public!

fyen said...

so scary...imagine tongue get sliced!
(((shudder)))

Cupooftea said...

hahhaa... you complain to Ministry of Education about the porcelain in the curry puff!?!? Thats funny :D

Ah Kiong said...

I called Ministry of Health and they divert me to Ministry of Environment feedback hotline.
Kinda strange but thats how they work... Generic complains from public goes straight to MOE directly.

Hafiz Hector said...

I thought MOE was Ministry of Education *blush*
Guess this time the present to you from them has more value that that normal piece of hair eh.

Buaya said...

No, MOE IS the Ministry of Education... ENV IS the Ministry of Environment (and water something...)

But never mind lah... most important is the tongue's not cut...

Ah Kiong said...

am fine :P tongue still intact

Buaya said...

Still can do... err... things lah? :p

Ah Kiong said...

HAHAHAHAHAAA.....